About Burn Body Fat HQ
How a High Intensity Workout Worked For Me!
- I didn�t have enough time to go to the gym every night for long cardio sessions.
- I would lose motivation easily when the results weren�t coming quickly enough.
- I thought I had to work in the Fat Burning Zone to lose weight.
- I wanted to build muscle and lose weight but didn�t think I could do both.
- I needed a new approach to exercising to burn body fat!
I was like most people, I joined a gym to lose weight and get healthier. I spent hours upon hours on treadmills, bikes and other miracle machines with little effect. I would become disheartened by the slow progress I was making and found myself making excuses not to train. I was taken in by the charts on all the machines promoting working out in the Fat Burning Zone. I was looking for a different approach to my workouts, one which would take a relatively short time and yield great results, and I found that in Turbulence training. Getting the body, and lifestyle, you dream of is hard work and is something I am still passionately pursuing. There is a lot of confusing information circulating about the best way to lose fat. Fat loss is simply achieved by using more calories than you consume, called creating a calorie deficit. ..
- Lower intensity (65-85% Max heart rate) gets a higher percentage of calories from fat than carbohydrates compared to higher intensity.
- However higher intensity workouts burn a far higher number of calories, during and after exercise.
- Essentially the more calories you burn during exercise, the more successful the weight loss.
- Do you have time to do endless amount of low intensity cardio?
- I did not, so my workouts were designed to maximise my calories burned in a short session which fitted in better with the rest of my hectic life.